Meet Todd Murdoch
- Originally from Winnipeg, Manitoba - the Murdochs came west in 1979.
- Settled in the North Delta area.
- Owned the Rodeo Drive-inn 1981-83.
- Comes from a family of realtors with a tradition of quality service. From Father Murray Murdoch’s start in 1982, followed by mother Joan Murdoch in 1988.
- Todd joined the tradition in 1992.
- Top 10 % of Realtors since 1996-97.
- Husband and father of three very active children.
- Todd is a coach for hockey and baseball.
- Interests include golf, skiing, wine tasting, hockey, gardening, renovating.
- Owned, renovated and sold seven homes since 1996 including 2 investment properties currently held.
- A family commitment to quality of service, honesty, integrity and the respect of both our clients and our peers are the pillars on which our longevity and success are based on.
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.